Securimate offers a centralized SaaS platform to efficiently manage third-party entities without the need for antiquated software or redundant processes.
From retaining basic third-party data, to document control, to defining risk and performing appropriately tiered due diligence in accordance with expectations set by the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and international regulators — our highly secure Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution is simple, intuitive, and economical.
It starts by giving your team the means to organize third-party relationships end to end through one web-based portal. From the onboarding process through the secure documentation of compliance procedures, your overseas business partners and representatives will be fully transparent. Their history and background information will be readily available at your fingertips. Against antiquated processes, we believe our purpose-built approach is hard to beat.
With Securimate, you get:
- A functionality to onboard, manage and monitor third parties globally and across departments.
- A Risk Rating Engine that is modeled to your industry and risk tolerances.
- A manageable training program to establish anti-corruption protocols.
- A case management functionality that initiates and tracks due diligence caseloads.
- A process to track third-party due diligence renewals that is secure and that you can automate.
For more information about Securimate, please visit our website at www.securimate.com.